Search Google

Google

LISTEN TO THIS SONGS

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I BELIEVE IN YOU AND ME by Whitney Houston

I believe in you and me
I believe that we will be
In love eternally
Well as far as I can see
You will always be the one for me
Oh yes you will
And I believe in dreams again
I believe that love will never end
And like the river finds the sea
I was lost, now Im free
Cos I believe in you and me
I will never leave your side
I will never hurt your pride
When all the chips are down
See I will always be around
Just to be right where you are
My love, you know I love you
I will never leave you out
I will always let you in
To places no ones ever been
Deep inside, cant you see
That I believe in you and me
Maybe Im a fool
To feel the way I do
But I will play the fool forever
Just to be with you forever
I believe in miracles
And loves a miracle
Baby youre my dream come true
I was lost, now Im free
I believe in you and me
See I was lost, now Im free
cause I believe in you and me.

Well, what this artist has done,few others will be able to repeat her success,and as for her being one of the most talented and celebrated,you-know what the answer is.

It's a shame that she had to and is still enduring on behalf of her social husband or x-husband,' or/and social friends too...if she had to set an example for married people--huuummmm?...............

But all things being equal.....she is hopefully coming out quite well!

I LOVE ANYTHING SUNG BY WHITNEY-HOUSTON...REGARDLESS OF HER PERSONAL LIFE!

No comments: