Search Google

Google

LISTEN TO THIS SONGS

Thursday, April 17, 2008

HOW CAN YOU MEND A BROKEN HEART? by Al Greene

I can think of younger days when living for my life
Was everything a man could want to do
I could never see tomorrow, but I was never told about the sorrow

And how can you mend a broken heart?
How can you stop the rain from falling down?
How can you stop the sun from shining?
What makes the world go round?
How can you mend a this broken man?
How can a loser ever win?
Please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again

I can still feel the breeze that rustles through the trees
And misty memories of days gone by
We could never see tomorrow, no one said a word about the sorrow

And how can you mend a broken heart?
How can you stop the rain from falling down?
How can you stop the sun from shining?
What makes the world go round?
How can you mend this broken man?
How can a loser ever win?
Please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again


Are you Parents really helping your children reap the wonderful vast amount of information form some of the best music ever recorded on wax? ( records )!

Well i hope so..because in this new wave of relationships that are being form today,and the rate of ;break-ups,suicide,murders,nervous breakdowns,emotional torture,and the 75% divorce rate today..trust me,these young people need some serious coaching, help,and guidiance,to know how to go about getting the staying power, and loyalty,compromise that love and marriage and relationships call for!

they need to listen to people like :BARRY-WHITE, ARITA-FRANKLYN,TEDDY-PENDERGRASS,GLADES-KNIGHT,OTTIS REDDING,BARBARA-STRIESAND,MILLIE-JACKSON,----GET THE PICTURE?----I KNOW YOU DO!

No comments: