Search Google

Google

LISTEN TO THIS SONGS

Monday, January 14, 2008

WHEN YOU'RE HOLDING ME by Carly Simon

you say you're not worthy of me
But how do you know when you can't see
Your eyes where midnight catches fire
I can't describe this dizzy desire

Can you be so insecure
That you don't know what this grin is for
Do you think I always act this way
Silly and silent, and eager to stay
When you're holding me tonight
Holding me tonight

You think it's all a mistake
That I'm lost in a dream from which I'll wake up
There you'll be just another guy
You could never be but I dare you to try
When you're holding me
Holding me tonight

I walk into your room
You blush when I see it in a mess
So I undress and close my eyes
A room with a view
Is in the dark with you
But that should come as no suprise

it's not a matter of mind
The choice of the heart is a different kind
It's always been a mystery
When you walk into the room It happens to me
And when you're holding me
Holding me tonight

HUMMM!.HA HAAA.....TOLD YOU,...I JUST LOVE THIS ARTIST/WOMAN!

The best mood i can ever possibly in,is when i am listening to this wonderful lady singing....it's near,impossible to get me upset,or angry...when i am listening to CARLY-SIMON...you can take any advantage of me,while i am listening to her...YOU,won't believe the feeling i get or feel,when i am playing all her hits....positiveness to the max/highest...is the feeling i get ..forever...when listening to her.....yes, i know, but,i can't explain this great awe...while in her midst.

She tops all the artist,that, i listen too, PERIOD!...love all the others too, but,she is just at the pinnacle of the heap/group...if any one makes me feel like i am constantly in love, its this QUEEN here.."lady"--CARLY-SIMON..she is my ultimate feelgood person...WILL SOMEONE,OUT THERE, PLEASE,I BEG YOU...HOOK ME UP TO A LIVE CONCERT WITH THIS LADY PERFORMING...then, arrange a meeting for me to meet her for the first time in my life ever...I WILL CHERISHED THE MOMENT.........FOREVER......................

See, i told you, she is indeed the BEST-MENTOR,EVER.....I WILL PLAY HER MUSIC ( IF I COULD HAVE)...24/7........to eternity......can i explain this feeling?...uhh uhh,,,,no way,i just can't,but,i don't regret it either...i am so inspired by her music and great personality,it as if i know her, all my life...(..actually,you, can say that i do..)cause,i discover her about 1973,i was just about 10-YRS OLD...then...yet, i can still feel the same way ,when i first met her..since that year.

DO you have any artist that you feel so strongly affectionate for?male or female....it don't matter, really.....well, do you?........i know you do...ain't it the best feeling ( musically speaking ?)
in the world?....yes,music should make you feel and sense the magic in it all...free of stress.,and give you that positive feeling, to face anything or situation on this planet..

If it does that to you...welcome to the best MENTAL-HEALTH REPAIR-CLUB...ANYWHERE!

No comments: