Search Google

Google

LISTEN TO THIS SONGS

Saturday, January 12, 2008

TOO LATE by Carole King

Stayed in bed all morning just to pass the time
There's something wrong here, there can be no denying
One of us is changing, or maybe we've stopped trying
And it's too late, baby, now it's too late
Though we really did try to make it
Something inside has died and I can't hide
And I just can't fake it

It used to be so easy living here with you
You were light and breezy and I knew just what to do
Now you look so unhappy, and I feel like a fool

And it's too late, baby, now it's too late
Though we really did try to make it
Something inside has died and I can't hide
And I just can't fake it

There'll be good times again for me and you
But we just can't stay together, don't you feel it too
Still I'm glad for what we had, and how I once loved you

But it's too late, baby, it's too late
Though we really did try to make it
Something inside has died and I can't hide

THIS lady is right up there in my top 10 female and all time favorite artist, when coming to music. only CARLY-SIMON..tops her..talk about feel good music and lyrics, melody..this is it for me...these ladies help shape who i am today, and the help make me the lover of women the world over.

Let, get the "lover" of all women clear right away. this sentence is not referring to women being use by me. far from it....it means,more than anything else to me that they are MORE APPRECIATED,..RECOGNIZED AS BEING MORE FOCUSED, LOVE AND SHOW THE GREATEST CONCERN TO OTHERS..THE BEST PEACE-MAKERS,AND THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST AS MULTITASKING..........don't believe me?,,..then you are late as being an informed person!,,,i will give examples......

They are wives, mothers,nurses,secretaries,accountants,peace-makers (she 99%) of the times make-up in a falling out at the home,....she is a father most of the time (these days) lover, protector, maid.....DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE?...taught soo....

Her VALUE and GREAT-WORTH..as all the above, is immeasurable! yet, despite all this , are so misunderstood,mistreated and taken for granted!....when will they ever get the recognition, for being such a great wealth to the family arrangement, that the creator, brought into existence.........they are worth every breath that they inhale and exhale...just magnificent!

As I mention above, i love them all, and do have the greatest respect and awe for them!..

thanks for CAROLE, CARLY, BARBARA, RITA, CAREN, TENILLE, BEBBIE, LINDA, WHITNEY, ARITA, ANITA, TONI, ALICIA, JENNIFER, PATTIE, DENISE, VENESSA, REBERTA, DOLLY AND THE WHOLE NINE YARDS....LOVE TO ALL OF THEM FOR the help making me who i am.

I am glad......it's not TOO LATE.

No comments: