Search Google

Google

LISTEN TO THIS SONGS

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

IF I DIDN'T KNOW BETTER by Luther Vandrous

I think sometimes I can read your mind
When you make things up I can tell you lie
I see the things that your man can’t see
And I wonder what kind of man is he
The one who you say is your lover
Who you insist takes care of you under the covers
And who is there for you and loves you like no other
Then you kiss and tell me that you love me like a brother
[CHORUS]
If I didn’t know better
I’d think that you were mine, you’re with me all the time
If I didn’t know better
I’d swear we’re more than friends, you’re touching me again
If I didn’t know better
I’d think we were in love
Girl, do you wanna tell me something
Oh, oh, oh
I could be wrong about the things you say
But I don’t rub up on my friends that way
You tell me that you’ve always been a flirt
But if it goes wrong, I could get hurt
But no, you insist it’s harmless playin’
It’s just a part of who you are, that it’s just your nature
And that it’s fine
You know I’m a friend, it’s really nothing
You say that I’m just like a…
That I’m just like a brother
[CHORUS]
My idea of a friend is when you
Do a lotta things together and have a lotta fun
But my definition of love is different
You touch and hold each other
And you only want to be alone clinging to each other
Like you and he should be, but like you and I are
Well, I know it sounds crazy but…
[CHORUS]


I must admit, this guy has a masterful way of making and song he sings, lust plain perfect, he is just so good at rendering the lyrics that you can help but want to listen to the that selection and just be overwhelm by the effect his songs will have on you!

Well, I know, like me Mr. VANDROUS, has an enormous fan base, and we all felt the lost of him a few years back... but his music lives on and we are definitely grateful that he shared his talent with us. Take for example, this wonderful song (the above title) this song is plain super... listen to the lyrics, and tell me if you don't agree with me.

Most of us can relate to this situation, not so? Be it a 'girl-friend' or boy friend’s in friend, sometimes the closeness that developed between you and the person, you tell yourself “IF I DIDN'T KNOW BETTER”. You swear you more than friends. you, seem to know more about that friend than do their own partners... husbands/ boyfriends… isn't that so? Yes you know that I am right, don't I? hee hee, well, come to the how it really is among good friends! Sometimes it’s quite difficult to handle situations like this, so my suggestion is to, listen to Mr. Vandrous song and take heed, and maybe just maybe, you be spared the pain, of getting involved, or falling in love with you best friend/friends.......so that all things will be, as it should be… ok?!

For your listening pleasure......please put on the entire CD OF MR. L. VANDROUS. SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH... this type of heart ache... ok? Go listen now ok?

No comments: