Search Google

Google

LISTEN TO THIS SONGS

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

BETTER NOT TELL HER by Carly Simon

Better not tell her, that I was your lover
Better not make her jealous of me
Better convince her there was nothing between us
I'm not those initials in your diary
But if you slip and my name comes up
Don't deny that you knew me
Just leave out the white nights
The moon in your window
The break in your whisper
The promises after

Better not tell her why you love Spanish dancing
Don't bother to say that its hot in the summer in madrid
Let it all go now, like smoke from a candle
Like the trace of a song that you hear in the wind
But if you slip and my name comes up
Don't deny that you knew me
Just leave out the white nights
The moon in your window
The break in your whisper
The promises after
Leave out the tears and the laughter
She wont need to know
That I cried when you left
That I think of you still

But if you slip and my name comes up
Don't deny that you knew me
Just leave out the white nights
The moon in your window
The break in your whisper
The promises after
Leave out the tears and the laughter
She wont need to know
That Id die for your love
That I still...love...you

Happy, happy, holiday to you and all your love ones with you! And, as usually, may you have the best, prosperous and safest New Year for 2008! Realistically, may most of what you plan carefully for, do really come true for you as set by your wise planning.

I do have a GREAT NUMBER of female artist that I extremely love to hear sing/perform their list of title songs endlessly... but, this is a huge but, none of them have my admiration, love passion, and resolute commitment and loyalty as a FAN, and believer towards this wonderful song artist... CARLY SIMON... when talking about putting me in A GREAT MOOD, boy, I tell you, "LADY SIMON" is queen among my other princesses.

Let me tell you what I mean,.....i could be in the worst of sorry moods, or in the meanest of moods, , CARLY SIMON'S, MUSIC, BUT MOSTLY HER MAGNIFICENT VOICE, SOOTHE'S ME immensely. Her music puts me as though I were in a trance, in a completely different world. I, will play anyone of her CD'S... hour after hour after hour... why? All I mean all of her hits are great....no matter which one...THE SPY WHO LOVE ME, YOUR SO VEIN, ANTICIPATION LEGEND THAT'S THE WAY I'VE ALWAYS HEARD IT SHOULD BE MOCKING BIRD....YOU NAME IT.......they are all wonderful to listen too!

You know what one of my wish is to meet this diva in real! Yep, really! Will be one of my greatest dreams to ever materialize and come true! I have seen her in concerts before, but never LIVE IN REAL... yes, I always say " the day that a promoter brings CARLY SIMON to a show (concert) here in TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO......TRUST ME............I AM GOING TO THAT CONCERT!...oh oh.....and would also be there for meeting her in my life personally for the first time in my life. (Wouldn’t miss it for the world).

If ever you would like to get the same good feelings that I get when I listen to this beautiful singer.

No comments: