Search Google

Google

LISTEN TO THIS SONGS

Monday, March 31, 2008

Just You N Me by Chicago

You are my love in my life
And you are my inspiration
Just you 'n me
Simple and free
Baby you're everything I've ever dreamed of
Yeah, yeah

Give me your own special smile
Promise you'll never leave me
Just you 'n me
Simple and free
Life is so easy
When you're beside me
Oh girl

Come hold me close
Never release me
Oh baby don't release me
Open your arms, let my love in
Let me in, let me in, let me in
Love me tonight, love me forever
And ever
You know I can't forget you

Just you 'n me to carry on
Simple and free my lovely
To flow as one as love's reward
Lovin' you girl is so damn easy

Yeah, yeah

You are my love in my life
You are my inspiration
Just you 'n me
Simple and free
Baby you're everything I've ever dreamed of

OH if i don't love tue classics, then i am not who i say i am!.and i am who i am, a great lover of :MUSIC..and such classics as this track by one of the GREATEST MUSICAL GROUP that is still existing today;CHICAGO!

Darm i tell you,anything these guys sing i love!..i buy,...i play and enjoy immensely!
how i wish that everyone living had this fine oppertunity to enjoy stuff like this,but, alas, the world we live in just don't offer this luxury,and in truth,a great deal of people (BILLIONS),are
under severe pressure,problems,famine,war,deseases,crimes,pestillenceses.....and are just not priveledge to this peace of mind,we here in some western countries are able to enjoy (RELATIVELY-SPEAKING)...AND SO,ARE IN SOME RESPECTS A BLESSING-A GREAT BLESSING EVEN!

Well, where ever you are in the world,and what ever form it may take,MUSIC..keeps us alive and kicking!

No comments: